Mass Hockey Team Roster Sticker Template
Game Sheet Sticker Template
This is the official MA Hockey template for game sheet stickers.
- This template is designed to work with Avery Labels 5263 (or any 2”x4” blank label).
- Enter player and coach information in the YELLOW box only. All other boxes will autofill with the information.
- Each printed sheet will contain 10 labels.
- Required Information:
- MAH Code including roster number (It looks like this: MAHXXXX-XXX). This number can be found on the official USA Hockey roster that your program registrar submits.
- Team Name: This is how your team is referred to in your league (Example: Beverly Bantam A2)
- All rostered players listed either ALPHABETICALLY or NUMERICALLY (There is space on the template for 20 players and four coaches, the maximum allowed by USA Hockey)
- All rostered coaches entered in the following format: First Name Last Name (CEP#) Level, Exp. Date (Example: John Smith (123456) L3, 2022). This information is also available on the official USA Hockey roster submitted by your program registrar.
- You are not required to use this template, but you are required to use some form of printed label that includes this information on ALL COPIES of the official gamesheet.